Monday, June 6, 2011

My backround of studies


My backround of studies
Living in a remote does not make me lower than any other living in the city such as the city of Mataram. This is because I always try to engage and show to the number of people that I can survive and compete with others. Self-confident, hard-working and belief are my ways to achieve my ambition. For a long period of time I try to do best in various things. Moreover; since I was at Senior High School I started improving my English through entering the school where most students use English as a daily interaction. Islamic Center of Nurul Hakim is the school using the rules spending my studies for three years. In addition, at the school I learned how to enlarge my knowledge while at the previous time I had wasted them.
For a number of people, studying in a boarding school such an Islamic Center is fear. I do believe, that is because they do not know how beautiful sense of togetherness is. We had to have a strong intention if we want to study in Islamic Center with tight rules for any student. Furthermore, we had to be punctual in any program adopted, as if we were armies always trained ready to fight.
Various experiences I got when studying in it, such as; the coordinator of language in the school for two years, the first winner of English Speech Contest inter school in West Lombok and Mataram, the first winner of English Speech Contest inter school in West Nusa Tenggara, and the most experience never do I forget was being the fourth place in National English Speech Contest inter national students Indonesia held at the end of 2007 in Samarinda-East Kalimantan. From those experiences, I could earn my life during studying without asking to my parents. I was free from paying tuition fee during two years; of course, how happy my family was.
Rarely did I go home at the time for three years. However, I missed my nice family in Penanggak-Tirta Nadi village. Even though I have a poor family, but it honored by my societies in the village. My lovely father Mahyun and mother Sarifah are the person that I respect and love very much. I am the sixth child of sibling. I have five sisters and one brother where the four of my sisters got married and have children. My elder brother called Mahirun, works as a designer in a private office in Mataram. He earns my life during my studies in Islamic Center of Nurul Hakim Kediri West Lombok and in Mataram University at present.

Having a good record in academic and non-academic achievement is one of my ambitions. Before graduating from Islamic Center, I was offered by my teachers and principal to registered in some famous universities in Indonesia by getting fifty percent of tuition fee; such those university are, the University of Indonesia, Ahmad Dahlan University, Gajah Mada University, and State Malang University. I really interested in those universities; however, I am a poor person who does not have enough money to pay for the rest of fifty percent. Therefore, I decided to continue my studies in the University of Mataram. Fortunately; of course, I free from tuition by getting scholarship since 2009 till the present.
For all of these, having a poor family is not an obstacle for me to reach my dream. There are many ways to make them become true. Thus, if we want to be trusted by the number of people, we have to show our best. In addition, we have to have self-confident and work hard and do not belief on luck because luck is only five percent of successfulness. I believe that, having self-confident, work hard as well as belief what we have done best; of course, we will get a good reward of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment