Thursday, June 9, 2011

Example of Satement in Form


I have been learning English as the second language of my country Indonesia for eight years since I was at Junior High School until at present. Basically, I myself Mahurni who come from a remote area where my village Tirta Nadi, Lab.Haji sub district, East Lombok district is far away from down-town; of course, was hard to find how to access any information. Fortunately, when I had just graduated from Junior High School 1 Lab.Haji, I directly entered into Islamic Center of Nurul Hakim Kediri West Lombok where all the students speak two languages in daily communication. Those languages are English and Arabic.
First of all, going overseas to study English is the best way to improve my studies. Also in the twenty-first century, many problems easily undergoing which need innovative solution to overcome them. One of which is in the developed country where we can learn many things. In addition, of course, there are many advantages of going overseas to study such as; career enhancement, know another culture, expands worldview as well as enhance the value of my degree; of course the studies of English itself.
The second is, generally, the standard of education is higher. This is because colleges and universities have up-to-date equipment and other resources. Furthermore, teachers and lectures are highly-skilled professional who are aware of all the latest development in their field of interest. A final point is that the qualification which a student obtains are valid usually anywhere in the world. 
As well as the obvious academic benefits, I myself can also gain the experience of another country in which are culture, improve my own language skills and meet many new people. Thus, I will develop many interpersonal skills and become more tolerant. I will become emotionally mature as I deal with leaving apart from my family. This helps personal development as they become more independent.
For all of these, I do believe that going abroad by taking a part in the IELSP program will enlarge my knowledge, improve my skills and develop my sense of awareness’ as well as enhance my degree.


Writer: Mahurni

No comments:

Post a Comment